I want to have a child, but I have a history of failed fertility treatments (IVF).
While IVF treatment is an excellent opportunity for individuals not capable of achieving a natural pregnancy, it is not a guarantee, and many people experience multiple failed cycles. If you are reading this, it is because you have tried IVF treatments without success or simply want to improve your chances of successful pregnancy with IVF.
Some IVF fails for two reasons:
- The fertilized egg does not implant
- The fertilized egg implants, but the body rejects it, causing a miscarriage.
In an in vitro fertilization treatment, a sperm must unite with an egg outside the maternal uterus. The result is a fertilized egg, which is transferred to the mother for implantation. Implantation happens when the fertilized egg attaches itself to the mother's uterus. If the implantation is successful, the woman is pregnant.
Failing implantation may be caused by a chromosomal abnormality in the fertilized egg. The woman should repeat the treatment with a newly fertilized egg.
Non-invasive PGT-A is a genetic screening method for fertilized eggs grown with an IVF treatment.
Non-invasive PGT-A is used to examine the number of chromosomes on fertilized eggs.
The method will help your fertility doctor select the most suitable fertilized
eggs for implantation. Non-invasive PGT-A selects fertilized eggs to increase your chances of getting pregnant faster.
NON-INVASIVE PGT-A = niPGT-A
BIOPSY FREE & GENTLE = The new niPGT-A
No damage - non-invasive.
HOW IS THE METHOD NON-INVASIVE?
- A fertilized egg naturally releases free DNA to the liquid stored at the fertility clinic.
- The fertilized egg is transferred to a new pure liquid to be preserved at the clinic.
- The free DNA in the original liquid will be used to perform niPGT-A.
- niPGT-A is performed non-invasively to avoid damage to the fertilized eggs in connection with sampling.
- niPGT-A increases the pregnancy rate in an IVF course since only normal eggs will be used for implantation. PGT-A can reduce the time of pregnancy.
- niPGT-A helps fertility doctors prioritize fertilized eggs with the highest implantation potential.
GET TESTED IF:
- You are doing an in vitro fertilization treatment.
- You have had several unsuccessful in vitro treatments.
- You have decided to preserve fertilized eggs at a fertility clinic for a future pregnancy.